Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sorry 'bout that

Finals followed by some time at home visiting family kept me pretty busy for the past few weeks, so my apologies!

Classes will be starting up again on Monday, which means also that I will be rigging for a game project, a few random models here and there, and a senior project, as well as a rig I've been meaning to finish for a friend from Digipen. Hopefully I will also be rigging on Project B during the summer to make a few dollars, along with another rigging contract job I picked up. In the fall, I will be tutoring rigging for students that need it, as well as working as the TD on the upcoming Project X.

I'll also be continuing to work on MEL and try to learn Python. Pretty much, I'll be spending my senior year being the "rigging whore" of the school. It'll be awesome.

In the meantime, I now have a complete autorigger written, which sets up IK legs, arm IKFK, finger controls using expressions, and an IK spine. Now I can at least quick rig something that has a skeleton just to test how things are working.

Next project is going to be the reproportioning script.

No comments:

Post a Comment