Saturday, April 7, 2012

Four Films

It has been a terribly long since my last post, but I'm still alive and kicking!  

Over the past year and a half, I've worked on four awesome films: Hop, Mr. Poppers Penguins, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, and finally, Snow White and the Huntsman:

 

I have loved every minute of my time here, and have learned quite a bit!  Techanim is a lot like rigging, and there are many aspects of it I've been able to build into my Maya work at home.  

Sadly though, my time here is about to come to an end...but for a good reason.  

In the meantime, to anyone out there who still follows this blog - I am still alive, still rigging (a lot!) and will still be posting rigging tips here.  Things just got a bit nuts in the past year and a half...but I have much to share, and still much to learn.

4 comments:

  1. another rigging blog bites the dust...but good luck with everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am far from dead, just without a computer at the moment! Once I get back up and running I'll post again :3

      Delete
    2. add me on linkedin before it's too late!!!
      my email is:
      zhentzhou@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this information! I have been looking intoriggers and what they would be able to help me with! There are so many things that you can do with them! Thanks so much for sharing again!

    ReplyDelete